Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Pittsburgh Sports Blog

Finally a spot where I can talk about all things Pittsburgh Sports related!  I should have done this a long long time ago.  Instead I tried my hand on picking one team and writing news style articles..... it went well but I often times had so much to say that wasn't considered news, it was considered my opinion and when writing an article like I was doing, opinions were frowned upon.  With this I can now post a blog about the Pirates followed by one about then Pens and then throw one up there about the Steelers letting go of another veteran player.  Yea, this is going to be great.  I hope you guys will love what I have to say and leave some great comments.  After all, without readers leaving great comments to fuel my next post.... what good is doing this?  I look forward to posting and entertaining you all! A few great Pittsburgh sports stories are unfolding as I type this little intro, the Pirates cut 10 players today.  Not much of a shocker on who they sent packing to Triple A.  Some folks seem shocked to see Chase d'Arnaud leave camp but not this girl.  If they really thought he was capable of staying in the big league right now they wouldn't have picked up Barmes in the off season.  We will see Chase d'Arnaud again this season but let him mature a little more before we bring him back.  That was a good move.

On another note Sidney Crosby is taking the ice tonight..... can't wait to see how that goes!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment